- This event has passed.
July 8 @ 9:00 am - September 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Please Note: Although we can be flexible on entry please ensure to arrive as close to your booking slot as possible – last entry is 2.45pm
- The trail can be accessed by off-road buggies and pushchairs at your own risk however we do not advise this as our trail involves uneven pathways and sections of steps and steep inclines/ declines.
- Double buggies are not suitable as they are too wide for sections of the trail.
- The trail is not currently suitable for wheelchair access. We are working on improving access
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Please pick up after them and ensure they are under control at all times
- Delightfully enchanting Fairy Trail around Loch Lomond.
- Enjoy the beautiful outdoors with the family, come and explore the enchanting Loch Lomond Faerie homes.
- Using your activity booklet, solve the clues & questions to make your way around each point of our unique trail.
What to Know
- Upon arrival collect activity booklets from our silver airstream trailer in Luss SOUTH Carpark (South of the Loch Lomond Arms Hotel)
- Please remember to have your booking confirmation with you, either printed or on your mobile.
- Parking available at Luss South Car Park. (South of the Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
Prices £3.33 Adults (£4 inc VAT) Ages 13+ £4.17 Children (£5 inc VAT) Ages 3 – 12 Free Infants 2 and under • Buggies and pushchairs not advised
- July 8 @ 9:00 am
- September 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Event Category: