Skip to content
- The closing date for all competitions will be 11.59pm on the day stated in the competition copy unless otherwise stated.
- All correctly answered submissions will be collated with one winner randomly selected (unless otherwise stated) in a draw to take place after the competition closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There is no cash alternative to any prize.
- Employees of Family Media Group and the promoters of the competition, their families and agents are not eligible to enter nor are the families, employees or agents of the competition sponsor.
- The winners will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date.
- Family Media Group has no legal obligation or responsibility to replace prizes dispatched via third party that have not been received by the winner.
- Family Media Group will not share your information with any third party unless you have opted in to receive this information.
- Family Media Group has no legal obligation or responsibility to replace prizes including event tickets where the winner has been contacted by telephone or in writing, including by email but has not responded to confirm they are attending the event.
- By entering a competition with Family Media Group you are agreeing that we can contact you by telephone or email and send you further communications (namely the emails and free sms text messages) that may not be connected to the competition you have entered.
- You are free to opt out of receiving any further email or sms text communication from Family Media Group at any time by using the opt–out link on the email or texting the opt-out code provided in the text message.
- By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and town of residence for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Family Media group Limited.
- To qualify to enter a competition you must be over 16 years of age, unless otherwise stated, and a full time resident of Edinburgh, Scotland.